We are searching for senior and junior psychologists, speech, ABA and occupational therapist to join our team. Therapist’s responsibilities include performing assessments, developing IEP preparation, provide necessary support for teachers, family members, and other healthcare professionals, setting therapy goals, delivering therapy and monitoring therapy progress, and ensuring patients and their families are informed of new treatments and therapy techniques. You should be flexible to work with different nationalities and should be willing to make follow-up calls and home therapy tips as needed.
- Performing Initial assessments and necessary screening tests using industrial standardized techniques
- Preparing IEP and necessary treatment plan based on clients individual need
- Communicate the treatment plan and therapeutic goals with patient and support team.
- Record treatment progress daily in the daily progress trackers
- Report therapy progress to the parents
- Giving necessary therapy tips to the parents to work at home
- Preparing necessary reports for school, insurance company etc.
- Participate in weekly training and workshops
- Masters/Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 1 year experience for junior therapists
- Minimum 5 years experience for senior therapists
- DHA License/ Eligibility letter (NOT MANDATORY) .
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be a very good team player
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: AED 3,500.00 – AED 8,000.00 per month
Benefits: Tax free salary, Health Insurance 200K, Air ticket
NOTE: You should login to your Gmail while submitting this quick online job application